Thursday, July 25, 2024

Small update.

It has been a while since I last posted, years even. After my last post I continued my research into automobile reverse engineering and SH2 and managed to become quite proficient, this led me down the path of chip tuning and thus how my new career started.


I would also like to say my outlook has changed on the SH-2 architecture, in my previous post I called it bad, now I call it elegant. The Motorola architecture though is much worse. However these are now obsolete, these days you have much more modern and secure ECUs, I am still a long ways off touching those and some of the tooling is very expensive to own(in the thousands of dollars).


I am glad I got to experience this skill, from my days with SecuROM on x86 to the current present 10 years later. 

 

But I don't think I will be contributing to this blog anymore, I simply no longer have the time, in fact the state of the current Internet is such that blogs like mine are not even discoverable on Google anymore, instead replaced by AI generated ads. My most viewed post on here has only 170 views and its super old, no idea how many of those were real. This is far less than I've ever anticipated. Basically, the modern web killed blogs and paved the way to faux influencers. So rather than deleting it, I will leave it here as something of historical value for the far future web crawlers.

 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's because I'm not young anymore, but I agree with you on that now google search results got filled with useless stuff. Luckily I have your blog bookmarked. Thanks a lot for leaving it alive, and congrats for all your achievents and skills! Kudos.

    ReplyDelete