Monday, December 19, 2016

Been away for a while.

Over the past couple of months some major changes have happened to my life. The biggest one was the sudden passing of my father. He died in a car crash, this affected me deeply. Obviously due to this, and a sudden disinterest in RE before that made me step away for some time.

In the meantime, Denuvo was cracked, so no point in pursuing that anymore. x64dbg has progressed marvelously with ever increasing features, bug fixes and usability improvements, so I believe it has officially surpassed Ollydbg, not to mention x64 support which is the de facto standard these days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sorry, to hear about you father... i wish you well.
    Do you think you'll be able to make a post or two about denuvo and how it's being cracked?

    ReplyDelete